Wil Fleming is the Co-Owner of Force Fitness in Bloomington IN. He is a former Olympic level weightlifter and Division 1 athlete at Indiana.
Wil has authored several articles around the web and was one of the authors for the IYCA Essentials of High School Strength and Conditioning book.
He just released a DVD, that I was able to review, and I got to say it is one of the better ones out there. He has some great teaching progressions, coaching cues, and variations that any strength coach will benefit from. He is a great guy and intelligent strength coach
We were able to discuss:
- His Background in Olympic Lifting.
- Recommendations on a warm up prior to lifting.
- Coaching the Olympic Lifts in a team setting.
- Sport Specificity
- Variations when dealing with an injured athlete.
- Why he created another DVD on Olympic Lifting technique.
Links we mentioned:
- Wil Fleming’s Website
- Wil’s DVD: Complete Olympic Lifting
- Wil Fleming Facebook
- Wil Fleming Twitter
- Strength Coach Basic Training