See what happens when one day you wake up and decide to start an Organization. Adam Feit is the founder of the YSCCA and is currently the Director of Sports Performance for Reach Your Potential Training in New Jersey. Prior to that he had stops with the Carolina Panthers, Eastern Michigan, Louisville, Citadel, amongst others. Needless to stay he has had a lot of success in a short time frame.
In this episode we discuss:
- Having a young family and being a strength coach.
- Behind the scenes of the YSCCA.
- Concerns of Young Strength Coaches for the future of the profession.
- Recommendations for coaches just now entering the field. Where will the jobs be?
- Personal Development
Links We Mentioned:
- Young Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
- Reach Your Potential Training
- Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitians Association
- Adam’s Facebook
- Adam’s Twitter
- Adam’s Email: email@example.com
- Book Recommendation: The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- Strength Coach Basic Training