See what happens when one day you wake up and decide to start an Organization. Adam Feit is the founder of the YSCCA and is currently the Director of Sports Performance for Reach Your Potential Training in New Jersey. Prior to that he had stops with the Carolina Panthers, Eastern Michigan, Louisville, Citadel, amongst others. Needless to stay he has had a lot of success in a short time frame.
In this episode we discuss:
- Having a young family and being a strength coach.
- Behind the scenes of the YSCCA.
- Concerns of Young Strength Coaches for the future of the profession.
- Recommendations for coaches just now entering the field. Where will the jobs be?
- Personal Development
Links We Mentioned:
- Young Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
- Reach Your Potential Training
- Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitians Association
- Adam’s Facebook
- Adam’s Twitter
- Adam’s Email: email@example.com
- Book Recommendation: The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- Strength Coach Basic Training
IF YOU LIKE IRON GAME CHALK TALK, YOU WILL LOVE STRENGTH ON DEMAND:
Online archive of Top Strength and Conditioning Coaches Strength and Conditioning Clinic Presentations. See Coaches like Gray Cook, Robert Dos Remedios, Kaz Kazadi, Matt Balis, and more. Click here for more details.
FREE E-Book "Weight Room Wisdom"
Subscribe to get the latest IRON GAME CHALK TALK Episode and updates by email.
As a bonus, download your FREE copy of Weight Room Wisdom: 365 Motivational Quotes.