Jim Kielbaso runs Total Performance one of the world’s largest training facilities. He is a former Division 1 Strength Coach and has coached numerous professional athletes in multiple sports. He has produced 4 DVD’s and authored 4 books.
In this episode we discuss:
- Recommended rest period post competition/pre-combine prep.
- Evaluation for Combine Prep.
- Daily and Weekly Combine Prep Schedule.
- Most common issues and deficiencies.
- Recommendations for College Strength Coaches who are training guys for the combine at their facility.
- Recommendation on a Video Analysis Iphone/Ipad App
- 3 Tips to improve the 40 start.
Links We Mentioned:
- Ultimate Strength and Conditioning
- Ultimate Speed Mechanics
- Ultimate Speed Development
- Ultimate Speed Drills
- World’s Hardest Exercises
- App: Coaches Eye – Iphone/Ipad
- Jim Kielbaso Facebook
- Jim Kielbaso Twitter
- Strength Coach Basic Training