Jim Kielbaso runs Total Performance one of the world’s largest training facilities. He is a former Division 1 Strength Coach and has coached numerous professional athletes in multiple sports. He has produced 4 DVD’s and authored 4 books.
In this episode we discuss:
- Recommended rest period post competition/pre-combine prep.
- Evaluation for Combine Prep.
- Daily and Weekly Combine Prep Schedule.
- Most common issues and deficiencies.
- Recommendations for College Strength Coaches who are training guys for the combine at their facility.
- Recommendation on a Video Analysis Iphone/Ipad App
- 3 Tips to improve the 40 start.
Links We Mentioned:
- Complete Conditioning for Football
- Ultimate Strength and Conditioning
- Ultimate Speed Mechanics
- Ultimate Speed Development
- Ultimate Speed Drills
- World’s Hardest Exercises
- App: Coaches Eye – Iphone/Ipad
- Jim Kielbaso Facebook
- Jim Kielbaso Twitter
- Strength Coach Basic Training
IF YOU LIKE IRON GAME CHALK TALK, YOU WILL LOVE STRENGTH ON DEMAND:
Online archive of Top Strength and Conditioning Coaches Strength and Conditioning Clinic Presentations. See Coaches like Gray Cook, Robert Dos Remedios, Kaz Kazadi, Matt Balis, and more. Click here for more details.