The Iron Game Chalk Talk podcast is now accepting up to four sponsors for 2015. Iron Game Chalk Talk is a weekly audio and visual podcast that interviews leaders in strength and conditioning on a variety of subjects. Guest have included Mike Boyle, Robert Dos Remedios, Kelly Starett, Louie Simmons, and many more. For more information about Ron McKeefery click here.
Why Sponsor the Podcast?
- Targeted Audience – We have a motivated global audience that is passionate about Strength and Conditioning. We provide both visual and audio content on a variety of subjects specific to a tailor-made audience in a wide spectrum of demographics suited for your goods or services.
- Captive Audience – An audio/visual spot is much more likely to be listened to than a print spot is to be read. Soft mention [product placement] by podcast host; more effective than a hard sell. A psychographic audience that already wants to see what you are offering.
- Be One of a Few – We only have four spots vs other advertising venues where you would be one of many ads.
- Two For One – Since we have a post for each podcast, you get both airtime and space on the post. Much of our audience plays the podcast right from their browser. Your link is just a click away; no typing or searching for your company name.
- High Visibility – Your product or services promoted on one of our podcasts gets exposure on the audio or video podcasts, as well as through associated lenses, social network pages and articles that refer back to the podcast. A sponsor on a podcast can reach an exponential number of potential customers with a single ad!
- Long Term Visibility – Because you get a mention on the podcast page, your sponsorship will remain online permanently. When future readers discover that particular post, they will see your sponsorship.
#1 Ranked iTunes – New and Noteworthy
What Does it Cost?
Pricing is based on a $100 per episode price, and requires a 52-episode commitment.
These rates are subject to change at any time. However, we will give our current sponsors a chance to purchase a block at the current rate before making any rate increase.
What you get as a sponsor
- Promotion on the audio and visual podcast.
- Once per month, every fourth episode your company will be featured. This will include a live read by a host during the episode, approximately 60 seconds long, with either your prepared script or a freeform ad-lib guided by your bullet points. Could also be a audio/visual commercial provided by the sponsor.
- Promotion on the blog show notes with a clickable hot link to your website.
- Recognition and “thank you” in the email announcing the podcast release, sent to over 5,000 members on Coach McKeefery’s mailing list.
- A text announcement & sponsor “thank you” which appears wherever the podcast is hosted.
- Promotion via social media when appropriate.
How do we reach our audience?
We announce each podcast via email to a list of over 5,000 strength and conditioning coaches. There are hot links from the announcement to the podcast. The podcasts are hosted on a number of websites, including iTunes, which gives you a potential global market of thousands of listeners. There’s just no better way to reach your target market
Will it work?
As with any marketing activities, there is no guarantee of a sales increase, but this will definitely get your company in front of thousands of people by audio, visual and on the blog. The podcast episodes also continue to be downloaded over time, so your company will continue to be seen and heard for years to come. Once recorded and live, the shows remain up.
To Become a Sponsor:
If you are interested, please email Ron McKeefery at RonMcKeefery@gmail.com to set up a time to discuss.
FREE E-Book "Weight Room Wisdom"
Subscribe to get the latest IRON GAME CHALK TALK Episode and updates by email.
As a bonus, download your FREE copy of Weight Room Wisdom: 365 Motivational Quotes.