Kathryn Alexander is an independent personal trainer based out of Hyde Park Gym in Austin, Texas. She received a B.S. in kinesiology from Louisiana State University, where she began her personal training career at the Department of University Recreation in 2005. Kathryn earned an M.Ed. in clinical exercise physiology from the University of Texas and worked in the Human Performance Lab. She completed her graduate internship with the Austin Fire Department where she later became a full time exercise physiologist. She now uses her research and tactical background to help clients achieve their health, strength and conditioning goals.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- His journey as a Strength & Conditioning Coach.
- Biggest mistake he has made as a Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- Her involvement in Tactical training.
- How to be ready for “Real Life”.
- How to build a personal brand.
- Best piece of advice he has ever received for working with coaches.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
- Physical Training for Tactical Populations: An Optimal Approach by Matt Wenning, M.S. and Major Mark Ivezaj