Cato is the Owner/Director of Lift Performance Centre and has a long history of education, experience and proven results in the fitness industry. Cato has worked with a broad range of clients from High Profile Athletes to general health clients, which formed the perfect foundation upon which to build the award winning Lift Performance Centre. Cato now focuses on developing business to service a growing demand in high quality training and strength coaching services in Australia. Cato’s efforts are towards supporting and educating his staff, designing and delivering high quality education and consulting to sporting teams and private parties. Lecturing and Public speaking: Lecturer Poliquin Group, Level Up Continuing Education, FILEX, Fitness First Raise the Bar Summit.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Why he became a Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- Running a Sports Performance business in Australia.
- Parallels between business and Strength and Conditioning.
- What makes him and his facility unique.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
- “Resilience” Eric Greitens
“www.strengthandconditioningresearch.com” Chris Beardsley
- Trainerize – Online training app for coaches