Davis Murphy has been in the fitness and strength and conditioning industry for more than 20 years. He is a consultant for and holds certifications from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist w/Distinction (CSCS*D) and Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator w/Distinction (TSAC-F*D), a Level 3 TRX Instructor, a Certified Personal Trainer, a Level 1 Sports Performance Coach from USA Weightlifting (USAW), Hardstyle Kettlebell Instructor (HKC), Advanced Olympic Lifting Certified (AOLC), and a Level 1 Functional Movement Screen (FMS) instructor. Additionally, his experience encompasses multiple club management, national and international TaeKwonDo competitor, and is the former Vice Chair of the Marine Corps’ High Intensity Tactical Training (HITT) Advisory Committee.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Why he became a Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- The High Intensity Tactical Training Program.
- Dealing with purchasing and administration.
- The NSCA TSAC program and credential.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conscious Coaching