Tim Anderson has had the fortune and honor of being mentored by some of the top leaders in the fitness industry. Leaders like John Brookfield, the creator of Battling Ropes® and Dan John, author of Never Let Go, have been very influential in Tim’s fitness career.
Tim is co-creator of the Original Strength System, a physical restoration system and co-owner of Original Strength Systems, LLC. Tim has also authored several books including Pressing Reset: Original Strength Reloaded, Habitual Strength, and Original Strength Restoration. He has traveled all over the world teaching the Original Strength System to fitness and medical professionals.
Tim is passionate about helping others learn how to move and obtain their physical restoration. The mission of his company, Original Strength, is “To change the world through movement.” To learn more about Tim, or how you can regain your original strength, check out OriginalStrength.net.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- What it means to have original strength.
- What are “Resets” and how to incorporate them into your training program.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned: