Keenan Robinson is currently the high performance director for USA Swimming. He has been working in the general physical preparation of swimmers for the past 14 years, with athletes ranging from 10 years old up to 31, in the club, collegiate and international setting. Coach Robinson merges his educational background in sports medicine and combines that with his on the floor experience with programming, exercise selection/ progression, and seasonal planning. This approach has led to swimmers reaching success at every level in our sport, including having athletes participate and win individual medals at the 08, 12, and 16 games.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- His new position with USA Swimming and the role of a High Performance Manager.
- How he has grown working with the very Elite.
- What needs to improve with Swimming S&C.
- Our August 5th Swim LABx (Conference).
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
- Social Media
- Email: email@example.com
Black Box Thinking
Social Media Sites
HRV, My Fitness Pal