Jake George Schuster is a sports performance coach and researcher specializing in speed and power, most recently with New Zealand Rugby & USA Field Hockey, about to start at Florida State University working with Track and Field under Coach Elisa Angeles.
Jake hails from Boston, Massachusetts, and grew up playing lacrosse and wrestling before entering the world of strength and conditioning and sports science. In his spare time Jake enjoys sailing and reading history books.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- Speed and Power programming mistakes.
- How to be most efficient.
- Well Traveled Wellness Podcast – Why he started and benefits.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
The Afghan Campaign by Stephen Pressfield
Headspace, Shazaam, Google Calendar