Cameron Black is the Strength and Conditioning Manager for the NRL Referees. This is the first role Cameron has had outside collision sports in his 10 year career. He has been fortunate to work in a variety of professional sports including NFL Athletes, Rugby Union, AFL and Rugby League. He has a passion for mastering the basics and improving the mental and emotional performance of his athletes. His philosophy is simple; be consistent, creative, empathetic and maintain your integrity in all things.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- Why he choose to work with officials.
- Brain Training Under Fatigue program.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
Legacy – James Kerr