Rob is going into his second year as the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the North Bend Central Tigers (Nebraska) teaching strength and conditioning classes and supporting the athletic programs.
He is also the defensive coordinator for the football team and assist the JH track and field teams as the throws coach. In his quest for knowledge he created the Nebraska High School Strength and Conditioning Clinic to bring some top minds in strength and conditioning into Nebraska to help develop high school programs. www.nebraskahsstrengthclinic.com
Rob is Nebraska’s State Director for the NHSSCA as well as the state Director for the NSCA, he serves on the leadership council for Nebraska SHAPE. Rob lives in North Bend Nebraska with is AMAZING wife Megan and their three daughters Piper (4) Klara (2) and Jordyn (1)
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- How he manages the high school multi sport schedule.
- Why he started and clinic and how to succeed at doings so.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
- Email: email@example.com
Crush It (Gary Vaynerchuck)Legacy (James Kerr)MoneyballExtreme Ownership10xThink like a Freak,
boxing timer prostrength coach pro/excel training