For the past 15 years I have served as the Head of Strength and Conditioning at The Baylor School in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I coached 6 years at UT Chattanooga where I served as the assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach.
I am married to my best friend (Katie) for the last 25 years. We have 5 Kids, 3 boys and 2 girls (1 daughter in law and a soon to be daughter in law). In my off time I am an avid duck hunter and upland game bird hunter. I also have been known to write a couple of articles for Train Heroic. Strength and Conditioning is my passion and I feel my calling.
I love to help kids reach their goals of playing their sport at the next level. I have been blessed at Baylor to have helped around 150 kids go on to play their sport at the college level. I am USAW certified and our programs are all Olympic based. I have the three best assistants in the world in Julian Kaufman, and Brice Johnson, and Eric Westmoreland (98′ National Champion UT Vol).
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- How he has gained support from Administration.
- Best way to organize HS Strength Training Classes.
- His charitable initiative and how we can help.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned: