At the forefront of the health and fitness community, Jen Widerstrom is widely known for her role as America’s big hearted body coach and emotional backbone for the NBC’s long standing and hit series, “The Biggest Loser.” No one helps an individual take their first steps of fitness better then she does as she masterfully teaches people to fight for and believe in themselves.
By looking at the weight loss journey from the inside out, Jen’s approach isn’t as simple as a basic diet and exercise plan. Her methodology stands upon honoring the individual and through applying her self-experienced tools of success, people thrive and small victories are transformed into huge accomplishments.
Work ethic, authenticity and sincere devotion to living in service of others enables her to be considered an irreplaceable extension of family to those she trains.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in her journey impacted her the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake she has made and how she learned from it.
- Importance of building a personal brand, to stand out from the masses.
- The art of the difficult conversation.
- Best piece of coaching advice she has ever received.
- Her favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
Conscious Coaching – Brett Bartholomew
Sleep Cycle Apps