Chip Sigmon is a Charlotte based Strength & Conditioning Coach / Personal Trainer / and Wellness Coordinator who operates his business out of Europa Sports Products. Chip’s clients include top level professional, college, and high school athletes, plus top business men and women. Chip works with each client on an individual basis, focusing on achieving long term results through challenging and consistently varied workouts.
With Chip’s 30 years of fitness experience he is well recognized for developing and implementing innovative fitness and athletic performance programs. With his dynamic approach and energy you’ll not only find his workouts effective but enjoyable as well.
With a client list as diverse as his training programs, Chip emphasizes strength training methods and modalities that will transform your athletic performance, or transform the way you look and feel no matter what age.
Many clients have been with Chip for 5 to 15 years mainly because they know his knowledge and devotion to each client is of the utmost importance. So if you’re searching for an athletic performance coach or personal trainer then give Chip a call. Chip is also the author of the Book, “ 52 Week Basketball Training” Publisher, Human Kinetics, which you can read about here.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- How the field has changed in his 30 years in the profession.
- What advice would he have now for a young coach getting in.
- Where his passion for learning comes from.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
Europa Sports Productswww.chipsigmon.com
- Social Media
- Jon Gordon: the Energy Bus
- As Good as Dead by Stephen Moore
- The Books of Proverbs (Wisdom)
NSCAT-NationJuggernaut StrengthStarting Strength