In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- How he maximizes cognitive training in a session.
- Sport specific training, what is it and is it possible.
- How to implement change in a program that does not have a good history.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
- Social Media
- Linked In
Complete Olympic Lifting Handbook by Will Fleming
- Strength Performance Network
Coach My Video. brilliant app for checking body angles etc