Tobias Jacobi coached 15 years at the collegiate level for Cumberland University, University of North Carolina, Elon University, Western Carolina University, Kent State University, Charleston Southern University, and East Carolina University. In 2017, he was named the NHSSCA National High School S&C of the Year. Currently, he is the strength coach at Strong Rock Christian School. He holds a B.S. in Physical Education and is CSCS, RSCC*D, USAW-SP, TPI-L1, and USAT&F-L1 certified.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- Experience going from College to High School.
- Training the Multi-Sport Athlete.
- How to gain support from your administration, coaches, and parents.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
CEO Strength Coach by Ron McKeeferyCall to Serve by Jeff ConnorsFunctional Training for Sport by Mike BoylePowerlifting by Bryan Mann & Dan AustinThe Seal Way by Mark Divine and Allyson MachcateInside Out Coaching by Joe Ehrmann