Owen is the founder and director of Science for Sport. He was formerly the Head of Academy Sports Science and Strength & Conditioning at Cardiff City Football Club, and an interim Sports Scientist for the Welsh FA.
He also has a master’s degree in strength and conditioning and is a NSCA certified strength and conditioning coach.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- Why does he want you to be the change.
- Building your own USP.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned:
- Free Copy of Performance Digest: http://bit.ly/performancedigest
High Performance Training For Sport