Jorge Carvajal ,CSCS, USAW, is a performance coach and consultant who has worked with elite athletes in multiple sports and the tactical world for over twenty seven years. He has trained thousands of athletes, at the University of Florida, the University of Nebraska, the U.S. Olympic training center, along with 200 professional athletes in the NFL, including first round selections, MLB, NBA, NHL, World Surf League Big Wave Tour surfers, and Tactical Athletes in the Fire Service, Law Enforcement SWAT/SRT, and Military Special Opetations communities. He specializes in using a holistic approach toward Athlete optimization.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- How to protect against coaching burnout.
- What he has learned mentoring other coaches.
- Importance of mindfulness and recovery.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.
Download this Episode on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Links We Mentioned: