Based in Vancouver, Canada, Kevin Hendry is the Director of Education for RAD Roller and the Director of Movement & Manual Therapy at Innovative Fitness. He is a Practicing Kinesiologist, Strength & Conditioning Coach and is currently pursuing a graduate degree in Osteopathy. Kevin has a decade of experience coaching and he consults with BC Hockey League Players, NCAA Division 1 athletes, NHL hockey players, CFL football players, Canadian National Team athletes. His athletic background revolved around team sports growing up including baseball, basketball and soccer and he is a provincial champion in each. He is an avid traveler and has been to 30 countries on 6 continents.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- Psychology of getting people to yes.
- Movement and Manual Therapy
- His role with Rad Roller.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.