Pat Davidson, Ph.D, is an Exercise Physiologist, private strength and conditioning coach, author, and traveling lecturer. Pat was a faculty member at Springfield College and Brooklyn College. Pat has competed in strongman for world championships in the 175 pound class and fought professionally in mixed martial arts. Pat is the author of MASS and MASS 2, and has created the, Rethinking the Big Patterns series of seminars.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- Categorical thinking when programming.
- Sensory motor matching for proper biomechanics.
- Hormone hypothesis for hypertrophy.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.