Keir Wenham-Flatt is the Director of Strength & Conditioning/Coordinator of Football Performance at the College of William & Mary, an NCAA Division 1 institution in Williamsburg, Virginia. Prior to his arrival in the USA, Keir was most well known for time in professional rugby in the UK, Australia, Argentina & Japan, most notably a 4th place finish at the 2015 Rugby World Cup with Los Pumas Argentina. Keir is the co-founder of www.strengthcoachnetwork.com, a unique education, networking and career guidance platform which helps strength & conditioning coaches to achieve their professional goals AND career stability.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- What experience in his journey impacted him the most, and Why.
- Biggest mistake he has made and how he learned from it.
- OODA Loop Concept
- Validity of American Football Performance Test
- Traditional weightlifting and its application to sport.
- Best piece of coaching advice he has ever received.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.