Cynthia Sass is a nationally known nutrition and health expert, based in New York City and Los Angeles. She’s one of the few registered dietitians who has consistently worked in nearly every aspect of nutrition communications – as an on staff editor, writer, columnist, blogger, New York Times best selling author, speaker, spokesperson, contributor to a national news network, regular national TV guest and practitioner.
Cynthia has worked for medical centers, universities and fitness/wellness centers in New York, California, Florida and Texas. She is president of Sass Consulting Services, Inc., which provides food and nutrition, wellness and communications services to corporations, organizations, individuals, athletes, teams and media outlets. Her many clients have included the New York Rangers, Philadelphia Phillies, Tampa Bay Rays, Shape magazine, Health Fitness Corporation, Wild Oats Markets (now Whole Foods Market) and Safeway
In this episode we discuss:
- Cynthia’s background and how she has become the go to person in the media for nutrition.
- 4 Issues facing Collegiate and Professional Athletes
- Skipping Meals
- Fast Food
Links We Mentioned:
- Cynthia’s Website
- Cynthia’s Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest
- Cynthia’s Most Recent Book:
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Consumer Lab
- Football Strong Strength & Conditioning Clinic – Michigan
- Football Strong Strength & Conditioning Clinic – Maryland
- Strength Coach Basic Training
IF YOU LIKE IRON GAME CHALK TALK, YOU WILL LOVE STRENGTH ON DEMAND:
Online archive of Top Strength and Conditioning Coaches Strength and Conditioning Clinic Presentations. See Coaches like Gray Cook, Robert Dos Remedios, Kaz Kazadi, Matt Balis, and more. Click here for more details.